Friday, May 7, 2010

Galatians 2:20

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me”

I can truly say I struggle with this verse. We are still in a world that is polluted with sin. Just about every corner and turn I make sin is in my face. To be crucified with Christ means to be dead to sin. Satan is constantly testing me and my faith. I ask the Holy Spirit each day for guidance, wisdom and refuge. I live my life in faith of someone I cannot text, e-mail or call on a phone. Living in Faith takes me outside of all my senses. Imagine talking to people and trying to introduce them to your best friend that you cannot see. That is a walk in faith. I think about God turning his back when Jesus was beaten, mocked, spit on and crucified. As a father I cannot imagine turning my back on my son and allowing him to be treated like that. This was done for me (us). When I think about this I realize just how much God loves each one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment